Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Summer That Wasn't

I'm calling this the summer that wasn't. This has been the strangest summer in the Alps. In fact, it hasn't felt much like summer at all. Non-stop rain, clouds, even snow and hail multiple times. I keep thinking summer is right around the corner, but as the days go by, it's starting to look like it's just going to be a no-show this year. 

I'm also calling it the summer that wasn't because if you didn't document it (I've been just as bad at keeping up on my journal as I have at keeping up on this blog - though I have been a pretty regular poster on instagram - @downlowuphigh), did it even really happen?

Answer: YES. It did happen, and it happened in a really great, way. 

I'm here for another three months or so. I'm hoping that things keep happening.


















2 comments:

Kiersten said...

YAY FOR UPDATES! I've been missing you, and your life. I still think that you need to schedule a really long layover in Boston next time you fly somewhere. Also, we need captions. I'm never satisfied.

Jason Medina said...

Sweet pictures. Glad to see you are still alive. I was beginning to have my doubts.